I did get new copper half-round gutters and downspouts installed. At that time, I also had square copper soffit vents installed.
I've made a lot of headway on the built-in cabinet restoration in the dining room. 95% of everything has been stripped and most of it has been disassembled. It's mostly a matter of sanding and refinishing now. I'm trying to decide on how best to tackle that. I want it to look like an original finish so I'm leaning toward using dye rather than stain, followed by amber shellac.
I received the Preservation Award from the city for the exterior restoration of the house.
I have a lot of projects coming up. The next one, which I'm really looking forward to, is the new garage build. I am going to be demolishing my 1984 garage, which is made out of the cheapest materials ever created, and replacing it with a historically accurate garage or "carriage house." I'm using the salvaged materials from the carriage house that I disassembled a few years ago -the carriage doors, ship lap siding, side door, and window. I'm also using the leftover slate from when I got my new slate roof.