Tuesday, June 28, 2016

New Copper Gutters



Today I had new copper gutters installed. There's no point in having a new slate roof without copper gutters to go with it. I had copper half-round gutters installed with round downspouts. While they were at it, I had them install the square copper soffit vents I bought back when I had the roof done but never installed at the time.

I think it all came out really nice. It will look even nicer once I paint my house historic colors. But I think it's really awesome.

Copper is at an all time low so I got a really good deal on it, $4k for everything.

6 comments:

  1. Those are really beautiful. I'm a little jealous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly! Dazzling! I admire your doing it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beauty of your house.and all the work you have out into this home..True dedication

    ReplyDelete